segunda-feira, 8 de outubro de 2012

English attempt

The birds are discontinuously singing outside. It's a sign: autumn's here. The lying season, the coarse god's masterpiece. As the spring crosses the other side of the circle, warming the people, hopelessly, the beginning of the cold mixes with my hot tempered heart. Yes, I think it's fake. The passion, the love, the things I should feel when spring begins, when the hope begins, these things... I'm feeling all of them now. 
When a leave falls, the ground stills strong. When the cold wind brings the sadness and the monotony, my soul remains loud and hot like an echo that deafens the surroundings. It's like a lollipop with a sugar topping: bitter when you first taste it, but delicious when you begin to be used to it. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário